Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-900 Exam Questions and Answers by alby

Page: 24 / 34

Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Exam Code: AZ-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 476 Q&A's Shared By: alby
Question 96

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 96

Options:

Discussion
Question 97

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 97

Options:

Discussion
Question 98

You have an on-premises application that sends email notifications automatically based on a rule.

You plan to migrate the application to Azure.

You need to recommend a serverless computing solution for the application.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Options:

A.

a logic app

B.

a server image in Azure Marketplace

C.

an API app

D.

a web app

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 99

You have a virtual machine named VM1 that runs Windows Server 2016. VM1 is in the East US Azure region.

Which Azure service should you use from the Azure portal to view service failure notifications that can affect the availability of VM1?

Options:

A.

Azure Service Fabric

B.

Azure Monitor

C.

Azure virtual machines

D.

Azure Advisor

Discussion
Page: 24 / 34
Title