Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-900 Exam Questions and Answers by jorge

Page: 30 / 34

Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Exam Code: AZ-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 476 Q&A's Shared By: jorge
Question 120

You have an Azure environment that contains 10 virtual networks and 100 virtual machines.

You need to limit the amount of inbound traffic to all the Azure virtual networks.

What should you create?

Options:

A.

one network security group (ASG)

B.

10 virtual network gateways

C.

10 Azure ExpressRoute circuits

D.

one Azure firewall

Discussion
Question 121

Your company plans to deploy several web servers and several database servers to Azure.

You need to recommend an Azure solution to limit the types of connections from the web servers to the database servers.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Options:

A.

network security groups (NSGs)

B.

Azure Service Bus

C.

a local network gateway

D.

a route filter

Discussion
Question 122

Which cloud deployment solution is used for Azure virtual machines and Azure SQL databases? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Hot Area:

Questions 122

Options:

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 123

A support engineer plans to perform several Azure management tasks by using the Azure CLI.

You install the CLI on a computer.

You need to tell the support engineer which tools to use to run the CLI.

Which two tools should you instruct the support engineer to use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Command Prompt

B.

Azure Resource Explorer

C.

Windows PowerShell

D.

Windows Defender Firewall

E.

Network and Sharing Center

Discussion