Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-900 Exam Questions and Answers by arman

Page: 27 / 34

Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Exam Code: AZ-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 476 Q&A's Shared By: arman
Question 108

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, white others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have an Azure environment.

You need to create a new Azure virtual machine from an Android laptop.

Solution: You use the Azure portal.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 109

This question requires that you evaluate the underlined text to determine if it is correct.

A support plan solution that gives you best practice information, health status and notifications, and 24/7 access to billing information at the lowest possible cost is a Standard support plan.

Instructions: Review the underlined text. If it makes the statement correct, select “No change is needed”. If the statement is incorrect, select the answer choice that makes the statement correct.

Options:

A.

No change is needed

B.

Developer

C.

Basic

D.

Premier

Discussion
Question 110

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

An Azure administrator plans to run a PowerShell script that creates Azure resources.

You need to recommend which computer configuration to use to run the script.

Solution: Run the script from a computer that runs Chrome OS and uses Azure Cloud Shell.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 111

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

Your company plans to purchase Azure.

The company’s support policy states that the Azure environment must provide an option to access support engineers by phone or email.

You need to recommend which support plan meets the support policy requirement.

Solution: Recommend a Basic support plan.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Page: 27 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

AZ-900