Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated TK0-201 Exam Questions and Answers by franciszek

Page: 4 / 22

CompTIA TK0-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CTT+ Exam (Certified Technical)
Exam Code: TK0-201 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CTT+
Questions: 613 Q&A's Shared By: franciszek
Question 16

A new trainer is continually receiving poor evaluation scores. Which of the following is the MOST effective way of evaluating overall performance to improve scores?

Options:

A.

Send the trainer to a Train-The-Trainer workshop for the content area being taught.

B.

Record video of a class and evaluate it with a more experienced instructor.

C.

Record audio of a class and evaluate it with a more experienced instructor.

D.

Discuss the metrics that are currently being used and provide additional measures of performance.

Discussion
Question 17

During a class several learners are eager to learn a related skill that is useful on the job but is not in the curriculum. Which of the following is the BEST way to handle this request?

Options:

A.

Ask the learners to request additional training so that this unrelated topic can be covered.

B.

Explain to the learners that as time permits the skill may be covered.

C.

Introduce the new skill topic once the current topic is completed.

D.

Inform the learners that additional material cannot be covered during the class.

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 18

Which of the following BEST describes a situation in which it would be acceptable for an instructor to use appropriate colloquialisms, technical terms and acronyms in a classroom setting?

Options:

A.

When the instructor has polled the participants and all agree that they should be used

B.

When the course ware specifies that technical jargon can be used

C.

If the instructor had received permission from management

D.

When facilitating a subject related to a profession in which the learners are highly familiar with the terms

Discussion
Question 19

A client requests a half-day course on a software application from an instructor. The instructor has laptops available for rent, but the client is not interested in paying the cost. Which of the following is the BEST method to handle this situation?

Options:

A.

Instruct the client that the course can only be run with the laptop rental fee.

B.

Bring one laptop and a projector to display presentations and demonstrations.

C.

Increase the price of the class and say the laptop usage is free.

D.

Explain the best return on investment (ROI) will be realized by hands-on training.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

TK0-201
PDF

$35  $99.99

TK0-201 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

TK0-201 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99