Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated TK0-201 Exam Questions and Answers by veer

Page: 9 / 22

CompTIA TK0-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CTT+ Exam (Certified Technical)
Exam Code: TK0-201 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CTT+
Questions: 613 Q&A's Shared By: veer
Question 36

An instructor asks a question and notices that most of the learners seem distracted and are looking out the windows. Which of the following is the BEST approach to this problem?

Options:

A.

Call on a specific learner to answer the question.

B.

Turn the question into an exercise.

C.

Rephrase the question using an appropriate frame of reference.

D.

Wait a little longer until someone answers the question.

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 37

An instructor receives a graphic that needs to be used as an exhibit in a virtual classroom. The graphic type is not compatible for use with the virtual classroom software or the presentation software. The graphic must be shownin the class. Which of the following should the instructor try FIRST?

Options:

A.

Attempt to open the graphic on another computer and use that computer to run the virtual classroom.

B.

During the class, ask the learners if they are able to open the given file type. If so, provide the graphic file via email.

C.

Ask the provider of the graphic to provide a compatible file format of the graphic.

D.

Re-create the graphic using another software tool.

Discussion
Question 38

After completing a block of instruction, the instructor notices students nodding and posing hypothetical questions with answers. This MOST likely indicates which of the following?

Options:

A.

The students need to hear the entire lesson again

B.

The students understand the material

C.

The students are confused on the material

D.

The students need a review on the instruction block

Discussion
Question 39

Which of the following should a trainer do during a training session if they become interested in a student and want to learn more about their personal relationships?

Options:

A.

Continue to conduct the training session

B.

On a break talk to the student in private

C.

During introductions ask all the students about their personal relationships

D.

Inquire about the student to ensure they are not in a relationship

Discussion
Page: 9 / 22
Title