Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated TK0-201 Exam Questions and Answers by aubree

Page: 20 / 22

CompTIA TK0-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CTT+ Exam (Certified Technical)
Exam Code: TK0-201 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CTT+
Questions: 613 Q&A's Shared By: aubree
Question 80

An instructor is preparing to start a class where several learners have arrived late due to bad weather. The general mood of the learners is poor. Which of the following is the BEST way to handle this situation?

Options:

A.

Use humor that will create a positive mood.

B.

Tell the learners that the class will run late that day

C.

Have the learners introduce themselves.

D.

Proceed with the course material.

Discussion
Question 81

A learner has repeatedly taken different computer components and assembled them into a working computer, each time in front of the instructor. However, the student cannot pass the written examination on the subject. Which of the following would be the BEST action by the instructor?

Options:

A.

Consult the learning objectives and grade the student accordingly.

B.

Stress to the student that it is important to pass the written exam as well as the practical exam.

C.

Ask the student’s advisor if the written exam can be waived.

D.

Provide additional materials to the student to help pass the written exam.

Discussion
Question 82

While delivering a course, the trainer notices one learner who is not grasping some of the concepts. Which of the following would BEST assess the needs of the learner?

Options:

A.

Slow the pace of the class to meet the needs of the learner.

B.

Ask the learner to keep up with the person next to them.

C.

Ask the learner to answer more questions than other classmates.

D.

During a break, discuss challenges with the learner.

Discussion
Question 83

The BEST method for verifying that a learner is absorbing the information is by:

Options:

A.

asking the student’s supervisor how much the student learned at the completion of the course.

B.

using an evaluation at the end of the course.

C.

asking the student to evaluate what was learned.

D.

monitoring the student throughout the course and evaluating progress with an exam.

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Page: 20 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

TK0-201
PDF

$35  $99.99

TK0-201 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

TK0-201 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99