Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated TK0-201 Exam Questions and Answers by ishaaq

Page: 12 / 22

CompTIA TK0-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CTT+ Exam (Certified Technical)
Exam Code: TK0-201 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CTT+
Questions: 613 Q&A's Shared By: ishaaq
Question 48

An instructor has been hired to instruct a pre-packaged course; however, the site manager informs the instructor that the learners have been overly prepared for the course and that the first three chapters of the material should already be known by the learners. Which of the following is the BEST course of action?

Options:

A.

Skip the first three chapters of the material and spend more time on the remaining material.

B.

Skip the first three chapters of the material and reduce the length of the course accordingly,

C.

Quickly cover the first three chapters of the material ensuring the learners actually know it.

D.

Follow the syllabus and pre-set time table as the course has been designed.

Discussion
Question 49

Which of the following hand gestures would BEST illustrate something that is increasing?

Options:

A.

Moving the left hand upward while moving the right hand downward

B.

Gliding the right hand in a parallel motion to the floor

C.

Moving the right hand up slowly while discussing the subject

D.

Holding up three fingers on the left hand

Discussion
Question 50

An instructor wants the class to examine a concept more deeply. Which of the following question types should the instructor use?

Options:

A.

Probing

B.

Direct

C.

Open

D.

Closed

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 51

The IT department has purchased some content and developed a training program that is content rich. The lessons are modular with assessments at the end of each module. Often times, the training does not meet the completion deadlines because of response times. Users have to repeat the assessments until they receive a passing grade. Which of the following would be the GREATEST concern in respect to learners’ completion and retention?

Options:

A.

Cognitive load

B.

Attention to prior knowledge

C.

Meta-cognitive skills

D.

Encoding and transfer

Discussion
Page: 12 / 22
Title