Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated TK0-201 Exam Questions and Answers by ela

Page: 8 / 22

CompTIA TK0-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CTT+ Exam (Certified Technical)
Exam Code: TK0-201 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CTT+
Questions: 613 Q&A's Shared By: ela
Question 32

An instructor notices that the classroom is extremely hot and several participants report that they are having trouble concentrating on the material. Which of the following is the BEST course of action for the instructor to take?

Options:

A.

Contact facilities management to try to find a prompt interim solution.

B.

Stay on task and use humor to distract.

C.

Cancel class for the remainder of the day and start fresh the next morning.

D.

Tell the learners they have to endure the heat and the problem will be addressed later.

Discussion
Question 33

An instructor is using an example where the students are contractors for an organization and have been brought in to perform a specific task. The instructor then begins to question the students regarding the example. This isusing which of the following questioning types?

Options:

A.

Clarifying

B.

Probing

C.

Closed-ended

D.

Hypothetical

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 34

Allowing the learners to generate a scenario is an example of:

Options:

A.

Closed questions.

B.

Hypothetical questioning.

C.

Higher-order questioning.

D.

Probing questions.

Discussion
Question 35

In the following scenario, the learners all scored well on the exit assessment. However, upon returning to work, the learners were unable to use any of the learned processes. Which of the following BEST represents the information transfer?

Options:

A.

Teaching how but not why

B.

Poor managerial support

C.

Success in problem-solving training

D.

Recall in hypothetical situations

Discussion
Page: 8 / 22
Title