Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated TK0-201 Exam Questions and Answers by ishaan

Page: 18 / 22

CompTIA TK0-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CTT+ Exam (Certified Technical)
Exam Code: TK0-201 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CTT+
Questions: 613 Q&A's Shared By: ishaan
Question 72

An instructor is delivering a course with limited time and has learners with various skill levels. Which of the following would the instructor do to BEST follow up any needs of the learners?

Options:

A.

Offer fee based consulting for the program

B.

Divide the class into groups with similar skill sets

C.

Provide additional material on the technology

D.

Contract for additional training time

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 73

During a classroom demonstration that uses a shared desktop program, the computer network becomes unavailable. After several attempts to resolve the issue the network remains unavailable. Which of the following is the BEST option to continue with the demonstration?

Options:

A.

Have the facilities coordinator provide a projector.

B.

Continue with the demonstration with all learners looking at the instructor's screen,

C.

Continue the demonstration by explaining what is on the instructor's screen.

D.

Postpone the class until the network becomes available.

Discussion
Question 74

An instructor completed the required content of a technical course early. The instructor decided to fill the time by writing tasks on the board and assigning them to individual students. A timeline was provided for the overall task completion and all students were expected to apply their new knowledge to the task assigned. The instructor then proceeded to work on plans for the next course in this situation, which of the following statements about the appropriateness of the activity is true?

Options:

A.

It was appropriate because use of the exercises covered the gap in the timing of the course.

B.

It was appropriate because the students were given a frame of reference upon which to apply what they learned.

C.

It was inappropriate because it placed a heavy burden on students to successfully complete the exercise.

D.

It was inappropriate because it did not offer students a stated learning result applicable to their experience

Discussion
Question 75

A learner responds incorrectly to an instructor's question. Which of the following is the BEST response?

Options:

A.

The instructor should answer the question in order to maintain the self-confidence of the learner

B.

Be honest and tell the learner the answer was incorrect.

C.

Thank the participant for trying and desk if someone could help out.

D.

Move quickly to the next question so the learner will not feel embarrassed.

Discussion
Page: 18 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

TK0-201
PDF

$35  $99.99

TK0-201 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

TK0-201 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99