Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated TK0-201 Exam Questions and Answers by zane

Page: 6 / 22

CompTIA TK0-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CTT+ Exam (Certified Technical)
Exam Code: TK0-201 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CTT+
Questions: 613 Q&A's Shared By: zane
Question 24

After class introductions the instructor defines objectives and the expected timeline. Some learners have a different expectation of the class. Which of the following is the BEST response?

Options:

A.

Contact the course designer and ask to send new objectives that meet learner's expectations.

B.

Provide resources for learners to go beyond the class objectives.

C.

Ask the learners to design the objectives for the course.

D.

Reconcile any discrepancies between the objectives and the expectations.

Discussion
Question 25

An instructor will deliver a course where the material has been recently revised but poorly written. Which of the following is the BEST approach in ensuring that the objectives of the course are obtained by the learners?

Options:

A.

Teach from the revised material and give additional information to complement the material based on instructor's expertise.

B.

Deliver the revised courseware and explain to the learners that other material is available upon request.

C.

Instruct the learners using the revised course material and solicit feedback from the learners about the material.

D.

Inform the learners that the revised material is a good reference but teach from the previous edition of the course.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 26

A day prior to a course an instructor discovers that information in the text book is outdated and a new edition is available. Which of the following is the BEST course of action for the instructor to take?

Options:

A.

Ask the training manager to make adjustments to the course prior to the class.

B.

Acquire updated curriculum for maximum learner benefit.

C.

Present the course as is but incorporate the updated information.

D.

Present the course as set by the course designer.

Discussion
Question 27

An instructor has a learner in the class that needs to frequently check and reply to email during the course time. Which of the following is the BEST course of action for the instructor to take?

Options:

A.

Dismiss the learner from the class as they are not focused on the material.

B.

Ask the learner to dismiss themselves from the class when they need to check and reply to email.

C.

Inform the learner that their action is inappropriate and they need to check their email only during breaks.

D.

Ask the learner to take the necessary steps to cause the least distraction to the rest of the class.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

TK0-201
PDF

$35  $99.99

TK0-201 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

TK0-201 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99