Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated TK0-201 Exam Questions and Answers by bear

Page: 21 / 22

CompTIA TK0-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CTT+ Exam (Certified Technical)
Exam Code: TK0-201 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CTT+
Questions: 613 Q&A's Shared By: bear
Question 84

A trainer has been tasked with developing a safety course for workers in a manufacturing plant. Which of the following learning styles would be used MOST often?

Options:

A.

Kinesthetic

B.

Auditory

C.

Mathematic

D.

Visual

Discussion
Question 85

The lab environment for a class only has six computers for the 12 students to use during lab. The trainer is concerned about the lack of computers but many of the students are advanced and have completed similar labs in a previous class. Which of the following is the BEST course of action the trainer should take?

Options:

A.

Allow the advanced students to leave during lab to open up computers for the other students.

B.

Make some of the students skip lunch to perform their labs.

C.

Send half the class to lab while continuing to lecture the others.

D.

Partner the students together so that the advanced students can assist the others.

Discussion
Question 86

In preparation for a class that requires many devices to be plugged into a power outlet, which of the following is the BEST way to proceed?

Options:

A.

Quickly plug in the cords to minimize the required setup time

B.

Plug the cords into the nearest outlet available to shorten cord length

C.

Consolidate cords into one outlet to minimize the number of outlets needed

D.

Plug in the cords, arranging them to minimize the tripping hazard

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 87

Before instructing a class, the instructor receives information on the students’ experience levels and realizes there are several experienced students along with several beginner students. Which of the following would be the BEST way to arrange student seating?

Options:

A.

Mix in the more experienced students with the less experienced students

B.

Keep the more experienced students together

C.

Disregard the experience level and arrange students alphabetically

D.

Make sure the less experienced students are in the back of the classroom

Discussion
Page: 21 / 22
Title