Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated TK0-201 Exam Questions and Answers by owais

Page: 19 / 22

CompTIA TK0-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CTT+ Exam (Certified Technical)
Exam Code: TK0-201 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CTT+
Questions: 613 Q&A's Shared By: owais
Question 76

When delivering lecture in a virtual classroom environment, an instructor should:

Options:

A.

Use markup tools (e.g. highlighter) to guide the learners focus.

B.

Record as much as possible ahead of time to avoid misspeaking.

C.

Use open-ended questions to facilitate discussion.

D.

Only use live video as a backup plan due to bandwidth restrictions.

Discussion
Question 77

While the class is working on training modules, the instructor intermittent polls them to determine their pace in relationship to the daily objectives. Which of the following BEST describes what skill the instructor is demonstrating?

Options:

A.

Determine and apply appropriate motivational strategies for individual learners,

B.

Provide assistance for learners to identify and achieve initial, intermediate and terminal objectives.

C.

Control the flow and timing of the course based on learner needs ensuring that objectives are covered,

D.

Monitor learner comfort level during the use of participatory activities.

Discussion
Question 78

When presenting a topic, which of the following is the BEST way to establish eye contact to ensure learner interest and participation?

Options:

A.

Look around the room as to not intimidate any specific learner.

B.

Briefly make eye contact with each learner as the instructor moves around the room.

C.

Stop and look at each individual for a few seconds to let them know they are important to the class.

D.

Avoid contact and focus on the media being used so the learners can do the same.

Discussion
Question 79

An instructor is contracted to teach a highly technical on-site course. The instructor walks into a classroom filled with learners from various backgrounds. Which of the following should the instructor do FIRST?

Options:

A.

Ask each student about their level of knowledge about the content in order to tailor the courseware

B.

Incorporate more demonstrations during course delivery to make the content more interesting.

C.

Immediately discuss the nature of the situation with the course contact and ask how much of the content should actually be taught

D.

Reschedule the class after a skills assessment to better prepare for the class.

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Page: 19 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

TK0-201
PDF

$35  $99.99

TK0-201 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

TK0-201 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99