Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated TK0-201 Exam Questions and Answers by jay

Page: 7 / 22

CompTIA TK0-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CTT+ Exam (Certified Technical)
Exam Code: TK0-201 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CTT+
Questions: 613 Q&A's Shared By: jay
Question 28

An instructor wants to begin their class in a positive manner. Which of the following would accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Tell a lengthy story related to the importance of the class

B.

Begin with a joke to create a relaxed environment

C.

List every credential and acronym the instructor has for learner confidence

D.

Let the learners know that the course is very challenging

Discussion
Question 29

Which of the following methods encourages learners to resolve their own inquiries?

Options:

A.

Hypothetical questions

B.

Guiding questions

C.

Direct questions

D.

Closed questions

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 30

An instructor is delivering a course session that has a large amount of content and the allotted delivery time is short. Which of the following question types is BEST for this situation?

Options:

A.

Probing

B.

Closed-ended

C.

Higher order

D.

Open-ended

Discussion
Question 31

A manager has assigned a group of learners to take a course. All of the learners are familiar with the course topics. A new student arrives after lunch on the first day and informs the instructor that they are a new-hire and are not familiar with the course topics. Which of the following BEST describes the step the instructor should take?

Options:

A.

Remove the student from the class so they do not disrupt their co-workers.

B.

Pair the non-experienced student with an experienced student for assistance.

C.

Give the student additional resources for independent study.

D.

Assess the entire group to determine where additional assistance is needed.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

TK0-201
PDF

$35  $99.99

TK0-201 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

TK0-201 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99