Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated TK0-201 Exam Questions and Answers by natan

Page: 10 / 22

CompTIA TK0-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CTT+ Exam (Certified Technical)
Exam Code: TK0-201 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CTT+
Questions: 613 Q&A's Shared By: natan
Question 40

An online exam has just begun in a classroom setting. The instructor notices that a student has not started the exam and is avoiding eye contact. The student is MOST likely:

Options:

A.

Cheating

B.

Confused

C.

Angry

D.

Focused

Discussion
Question 41

An instructor is approached by a learner that expresses fear that they will not properly understand the material and may lose their job. This fear is preventing the learner from participating in the course. Which of the following is the MOST reasonable course of action for the instructor to take?

Options:

A.

Tell the learner that their fears are unfounded and to relax.

B.

Inform the learner they will receive from the course what they put into it.

C.

Remind the learner that the course is designed for their level and they should do fine.

D.

Offer to speak to the learner's supervisor.

Discussion
Question 42

An assessment technique that focuses on the development or improvement of a program is known as:

Options:

A.

Objective evaluation

B.

Formative evaluation

C.

Skill transfer

D.

Summative evaluation

Discussion
Question 43

While the class is working on training modules, the instructor intermittently polls them to determine their pace in relationship to the daily objectives. Which of the following BEST describes what skill the instructor is demonstrating?

Options:

A.

Determine and apply appropriate motivational strategies for individual learners.

B.

Provide assistance for learners to identify and achieve initial, intermediate and terminal objectives.

C.

Control the flow and timing of the course based on learner needs ensuring that objectives are covered.

D.

Monitor learner comfort level during the use of participatory activities.

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Page: 10 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

TK0-201
PDF

$35  $99.99

TK0-201 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

TK0-201 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99