Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated TK0-201 Exam Questions and Answers by aminah

Page: 16 / 22

CompTIA TK0-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CTT+ Exam (Certified Technical)
Exam Code: TK0-201 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CTT+
Questions: 613 Q&A's Shared By: aminah
Question 64

An instructor is aware that there is a certain block of instruction that usually causes some confusion among learners. Which of the following is the BEST course of action for the instructor to take?

Options:

A.

Research additional resources

B.

Prepare to teach as designed

C.

Cut the material from the course

D.

Ask for another instructor to be assigned

Discussion
Question 65

Prior to a course an instructor remembers that learners always challenge a topic's technical accuracy. Which of the following actions should the instructor take in order to avoid this?

Options:

A.

Allow the learners to decide on a resolution.

B.

Omit the topic from the course.

C.

Tell the learners that controversy on this topic is normal

D.

Produce authoritative references.

Discussion
Question 66

During a break several learners are in the room joking about the facility and ask the instructor their opinion of the facilities. Which of the following describes how the instructor should respond?

Options:

A.

Remove the learners from the course for their unprofessional behavior.

B.

Correct the learners for joking about the facilities and remind them about professional behavior.

C.

Join the conversation and avoid negative comments about the facilities.

D.

Join the conversation and joke about the facilities.

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 67

A contract instructor is preparing training materials for a corporate client. The corporate client has supplied standardized material, but wishes to tailor it for their particular needs. Which of the following steps would BEST address this situation?

Options:

A.

Use the standardized material and supply the learners with supplemental visual aids,

B.

Modify the standardized materials as necessary to suit the expectations of the corporate client.

C.

Use the standardized material and explain how this material will be sufficient to meet their needs

D.

Ask the corporate client to supplement the material after the class.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

TK0-201
PDF

$35  $99.99

TK0-201 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

TK0-201 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99