Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated TK0-201 Exam Questions and Answers by monroe

Page: 11 / 22

CompTIA TK0-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CTT+ Exam (Certified Technical)
Exam Code: TK0-201 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CTT+
Questions: 613 Q&A's Shared By: monroe
Question 44

When a student in a lab is kept from participating due to a technical problem the instructor should FIRST:

Options:

A.

Ignore the problem and work with the student during a break so the class is not disturbed.

B.

Concentrate on getting the student's technical problem solved so they can learn with the rest of the class.

C.

Try to quickly analyze the problem to resolve the issue.

D.

Have another learner help the student while the instructor continues teaching.

Discussion
Question 45

While teaching, an instructor comes across an important point. Which of the following shows how an instructor could BEST communicate this to the students? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Cover it just like the other material

B.

Use a monotone delivery method

C.

Change the pitch of delivery

D.

Highlight in the instructor's manual

E.

Use more pronounced hand gestures

Discussion
Question 46

The phrase "I can do this, if they can" represents which of the following forms of motivation?

Options:

A.

Building a model of success socially

B.

Exploitation of personal interests

C.

Using criterion-referenced learning

D.

Utilization of situational awareness

Discussion
Question 47

Which of the following is the BEST way to motivate and reinforce learners?

Options:

A.

Probe learners for information

B.

Tell stories during the class

C.

Use a variety of techniques during training

D.

Provide end-of-course exams

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 11 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

TK0-201
PDF

$35  $99.99

TK0-201 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

TK0-201 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99