Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated TK0-201 Exam Questions and Answers by hania

Page: 2 / 22

CompTIA TK0-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CTT+ Exam (Certified Technical)
Exam Code: TK0-201 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CTT+
Questions: 613 Q&A's Shared By: hania
Question 8

In a classroom setting, the same student keeps calling out the answer, stopping other students from participating. Which of the following would remedy this situation while motivating all learners?

Options:

A.

Privately ask the student to refrain from this activity.

B.

Divide the class into teams and ask the student to be the moderator.

C.

Ask the student to answer only one question per class.

D.

Call on other students by name.

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following is a disadvantage of using handouts?

Options:

A.

Some students will be able to find pertinent information

B.

Some students think handouts take the place of note taking

C.

Students are more likely to pay attention to the presentation

D.

Students who peruse the handout might think of questions to ask

Discussion
Question 10

An instructor is teaching a course to learners with limited experience. During the course, one learner asks the instructor to further explain a concept that was just taught. Which of the following provides the MOST effective way for the instructor to respond? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Provide the learner with an additional handout during the class

B.

Tell the learner to conduct additional research after the class

C.

Ask one of the other learners to provide the explanation

D.

Use the concept in a personal story to enhance the learner’s understanding

E.

Probe the learner to clarify the level of confusion on the topic

Discussion
Question 11

An instructor is preparing to teach a virtual class that requires students to download two large files in order to participate in class. Which of the following is the BEST way to handle the situation?

Options:

A.

At the end of the first day, make sure students receive a link to the files so that they can download them.

B.

Provide students with a link to the files so that they can download them when needed.

C.

Make sure an email is sent with a link to the location with instructions to download before class starts.

D.

During class introduction, ensure that students receive a link to the files so that they can download them.

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Page: 2 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

TK0-201
PDF

$35  $99.99

TK0-201 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

TK0-201 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99