Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-701 Exam Questions and Answers by luna-rose

Page: 8 / 12

CompTIA SY0-701 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam
Exam Code: SY0-701 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: luna-rose
Question 32

A company is planning a disaster recovery site and needs to ensure that a single natural disaster would not result in the complete loss of regulated backup data. Which of the following should the company consider?

Options:

A.

Geographic dispersion

B.

Platform diversity

C.

Hot site

D.

Load balancing

Discussion
Question 33

A business received a small grant to migrate its infrastructure to an off-premises solution. Which of the following should be considered first?

Options:

A.

Security of cloud providers

B.

Cost of implementation

C.

Ability of engineers

D.

Security of architecture

Discussion
Question 34

A company hired a consultant to perform an offensive security assessment covering penetration testing and social engineering.

Which of the following teams will conduct this assessment activity?

Options:

A.

White

B.

Purple

C.

Blue

D.

Red

Discussion
Question 35

A healthcare organization wants to provide a web application that allows individuals to digitally report health emergencies.

Which of the following is the most important consideration during development?

Options:

A.

Scalability

B.

Availability

C.

Cost

D.

Ease of deployment

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Page: 8 / 12

SY0-701
PDF

$35  $99.99

SY0-701 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SY0-701 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99