Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-701 Exam Questions and Answers by herbie

Page: 7 / 12

CompTIA SY0-701 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam
Exam Code: SY0-701 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: herbie
Question 28

Which of the following is the best way to consistently determine on a daily basis whether security settings on servers have been modified?

Options:

A.

Automation

B.

Compliance checklist

C.

Attestation

D.

Manual audit

Discussion
Question 29

Which of the following is the most common data loss path for an air-gapped network?

Options:

A.

Bastion host

B.

Unsecured Bluetooth

C.

Unpatched OS

D.

Removable devices

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 30

A security administrator is deploying a DLP solution to prevent the exfiltration of sensitive customer data. Which of the following should the administrator do first?

Options:

A.

Block access to cloud storage websites.

B.

Create a rule to block outgoing email attachments.

C.

Apply classifications to the data.

D.

Remove all user permissions from shares on the file server.

Discussion
Question 31

Which of the following best practices gives administrators a set period to perform changes to an operational system to ensure availability and minimize business impacts?

Options:

A.

Impact analysis

B.

Scheduled downtime

C.

Backout plan

D.

Change management boards

Discussion
Page: 7 / 12

SY0-701