Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-701 Exam Questions and Answers by kaya

Page: 4 / 12

CompTIA SY0-701 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam
Exam Code: SY0-701 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: kaya
Question 16

Which of the following is the phase in the incident response process when a security analyst reviews roles and responsibilities?

Options:

A.

Preparation

B.

Recovery

C.

Lessons learned

D.

Analysis

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 17

A security analyst is reviewing the following logs:

Questions 17

Which of the following attacks is most likely occurring?

Options:

A.

Password spraying

B.

Account forgery

C.

Pass-t he-hash

D.

Brute-force

Discussion
Question 18

An employee receives a text message that appears to have been sent by the payroll department and is asking for credential verification. Which of the following social engineering techniques are being attempted? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Typosquatting

B.

Phishing

C.

Impersonation

D.

Vishing

E.

Smishing

F.

Misinformation

Discussion
Question 19

Which of the following must be considered when designing a high-availability network? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Ease of recovery

B.

Ability to patch

C.

Physical isolation

D.

Responsiveness

E.

Attack surface

F.