Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-701 Exam Questions and Answers by bilal

Page: 2 / 12

CompTIA SY0-701 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam
Exam Code: SY0-701 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: bilal
Question 8

Employees in the research and development business unit receive extensive training to ensure they understand how to best protect company data. Which of the following is the type of data these employees are most likely to use in day-to-day work activities?

Options:

A.

Encrypted

B.

Intellectual property

C.

Critical

D.

Data in transit

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following tools can assist with detecting an employee who has accidentally emailed a file containing a customer’s PII?

Options:

A.

SCAP

B.

Net Flow

C.

Antivirus

D.

DLP

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Question 10

A company is developing a critical system for the government and storing project information on a fileshare. Which of the following describes how this data will most likely be classified? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Private

B.

Confidential

C.

Public

D.

Operational

E.

Urgent

F.

Restricted

Discussion
Question 11

A systems administrator is looking for a low-cost application-hosting solution that is cloud-based. Which of the following meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Serverless framework

B.

Type 1 hvpervisor

C.

SD-WAN

D.

SDN

Discussion
Page: 2 / 12

SY0-701