Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-701 Exam Questions and Answers by morgan

Page: 12 / 12

CompTIA SY0-701 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam
Exam Code: SY0-701 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: morgan
Question 48

An organization wants a third-party vendor to do a penetration test that targets a specific device. The organization has provided basic information about the device. Which of the following best describes this kind of penetration test?

Options:

A.

Partially known environment

B.

Unknown environment

C.

Integrated

D.

Known environment

Discussion
Question 49

Security controls in a data center are being reviewed to ensure data is properly protected and that human life considerations are included. Which of the following best describes how the controls should be set up?

Options:

A.

Remote access points should fail closed.

B.

Logging controls should fail open.

C.

Safety controls should fail open.

D.

Logical security controls should fail closed.

Discussion
Question 50

A company is adding a clause to its AUP that states employees are not allowed to modify the operating system on mobile devices. Which of the following vulnerabilities is the organization addressing?

Options:

A.

Cross-site scripting

B.

Buffer overflow

C.

Jailbreaking

D.

Side loading

Discussion
Question 51

A Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) wants to explicitly raise awareness about the increase of ransomware-as-a-service in a report to the management team. Which of the following best describes the threat actor in the CISO's report?

Options:

A.

Insider threat

B.

Hacktivist

C.

Nation-state

D.

Organized crime

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Page: 12 / 12

SY0-701
PDF

$35  $99.99

SY0-701 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SY0-701 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99