Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-701 Exam Questions and Answers by alfie-james

Page: 10 / 12

CompTIA SY0-701 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam
Exam Code: SY0-701 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: alfie-james
Question 40

A company is expanding its threat surface program and allowing individuals to security test the company’s internet-facing application. The company will compensate researchers based on the vulnerabilities discovered. Which of the following best describes the program the company is setting up?

Options:

A.

Open-source intelligence

B.

Bug bounty

C.

Red team

D.

Penetration testing

Discussion
Question 41

A company must ensure sensitive data at rest is rendered unreadable. Which of the following will the company most likely use?

Options:

A.

Hashing

B.

Tokenization

C.

Encryption

D.

Segmentation

Discussion
Question 42

A company is working with a vendor to perform a penetration test Which of the following includes an estimate about the number of hours required to complete the engagement?

Options:

A.

SOW

B.

BPA

C.

SLA

D.

NDA

Discussion
Question 43

Which of the following are cases in which an engineer should recommend the decommissioning of a network device? (Select two).

Options:

A.

The device has been moved from a production environment to a test environment.

B.

The device is configured to use cleartext passwords.

C.

The device is moved to an isolated segment on the enterprise network.

D.

The device is moved to a different location in the enterprise.

E.

The device's encryption level cannot meet organizational standards.

F.

The device is unable to receive authorized updates.

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Page: 10 / 12

SY0-701
PDF

$35  $99.99

SY0-701 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SY0-701 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99