Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-701 Exam Questions and Answers by harlen

Page: 5 / 12

CompTIA SY0-701 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam
Exam Code: SY0-701 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 175 Q&A's Shared By: harlen
Question 20

A data administrator is configuring authentication for a SaaS application and would like to reduce the number of credentials employees need to maintain. The company prefers to use domain credentials to access new SaaS applications. Which of the following methods would allow this functionality?

Options:

A.

SSO

B.

LEAP

C.

MFA

D.

PEAP

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following is used to validate a certificate when it is presented to a user?

Options:

A.

OCSP

B.

CSR

C.

CA

D.

CRC

Discussion
Question 22

Which of the following security control types does an acceptable use policy best represent?

Options:

A.

Detective

B.

Compensating

C.

Corrective

D.

Preventive

Discussion
Question 23

Which of the following must be considered when designing a high-availability network? (Choose two).

Options:

A.

Ease of recovery

B.

Ability to patch

C.

Physical isolation

D.

Responsiveness

E.

Attack surface

F.

Extensible authentication

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 5 / 12

SY0-701
PDF

$35  $99.99

SY0-701 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SY0-701 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99