Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-415 Exam Questions and Answers by tom

Page: 26 / 26

Cisco 300-415 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
Exam Code: 300-415 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 359 Q&A's Shared By: tom
Question 104

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 104

The engineer must assign community tags to 3 of its 74 critical server networks as soon as that are advertised to BGP peers. These server networks must not be advertised outside AS. Which configuration fulfill this requirement?

A)

Questions 104

B)

Questions 104

C)

Questions 104

D)

Questions 104

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 105

Which two resource data types are used to collect information for monitoring using REST API in Cisco SD-WAN? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

B.

DELETE

C.

scalar

D.

array

E.

PUT

Discussion
Question 106

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 106

An MPLS connection on R2 must extend to R1 Users behind R1 must have dual connectivity for data traffic Which configuration provides R1 control connectivity over the MPLS connection?

A)

Questions 106

B)

Questions 106

C)

Questions 106

D)

Questions 106

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 107

Which routes are similar to the IP route advertisements when the routing information of WAN Edge routers is learned from the local site and local routing protocols?

Options:

A.

service

B.

BGP

C.

TLOC

D.

OMP

Discussion
Page: 26 / 26
Title