Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-415 Exam Questions and Answers by jakob

Page: 17 / 26

Cisco 300-415 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
Exam Code: 300-415 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 359 Q&A's Shared By: jakob
Question 68

Which component of the Cisco SD-WAN control plane architecture facilitates the storage of certificates and configurations for network components?

Options:

A.

vSmart

B.

vBond

C.

WAN Edge

D.

vManage

Discussion
Question 69

A network administrator is configuring VRRP to avoid a traffic black hole when the transport side of the network is down on the master device. What must be configured to get the fastest failover to standby?

Options:

A.

lower timer interval

B.

prefix-list tracking

C.

higher group ID number

D.

OMP tracking

Discussion
Question 70

What is the role of the Session Traversal Utilities for NAT server provided by the vBond orchestrator?

Options:

A.

It facilitates SD-WAN toners and controllers to discover their own mapped or translated IP addresses and port numbers

B.

It prevents SD-WAN Edge routers from forming sessions with public transports among different service providers

C.

It facilitates SD-WAN Edge routers to stay behind a NAT-enabled firewall while the transport addresses of the SD-WAN controller are unNAT-ed

D.

It allows WAN Edge routers to form sessions among MPLS TLOCs using only public IP addresses

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 71

An engineer must use data prefixes to configure centralized data policies using the vManage policy configuration wizard. What is the first step to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

Create groups of interest

B.

Configure network topology.

C.

Configure traffic rules.

D.

Apply policies to sites and VPNs.

Discussion
Page: 17 / 26
Title