Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-415 Exam Questions and Answers by leena

Page: 19 / 26

Cisco 300-415 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
Exam Code: 300-415 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 359 Q&A's Shared By: leena
Question 76

Drag and drop the Cisco SD-WAN components from the left onto their functions on the right.

Questions 76

Options:

Discussion
Question 77

An engineer must configure a centralized policy on a site in which all HTTP traffic should use the Public Internet circuit if the loss on this circuit is below 10%. otherwise MPLS should be used Which configuration wizard fulfils this requirement?

Options:

A.

Create Applications or Groups of Interest > Configure Traffic Rules > Apply Policies to Sites and VPNs

B.

Configure VPN Membership > Apply Policies to Sites and VPNs

C.

Create Applications or Groups of interest > Configure Traffic Data > Apply Policies to Sites and VPNs

D.

Configure Topology > Apply Policies to Sites and VPNs

Discussion
Question 78

Questions 78

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is troubleshooting a control connection issue on a WAN Edge device that shows socket errors. The packet capture shows some ICMP packets dropped between the two devices. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Recover the vManage controller that is down m a high availability cluster

B.

Change the system IP or restart the VWN Edge 4 the system IP is changed

C.

Remove IP duplication in the network and configure a unique IP address

D.

Recover vBond or wart for the controller to reload which could be caused by a reset

Discussion
Question 79

Which actions must be taken to allow certain departments to require firewall protection when interacting with data center network without including other departments? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Use classification policing and marking

B.

Apply data policies at vEdge.

C.

Deploy a service-chained firewall service per VPN

D.

The regional hub advertises the availability of the firewall service

E.

Advertise lo vSmart controllers

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Page: 19 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

300-415
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-415 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-415 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99