Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-415 Exam Questions and Answers by abdulrahman

Page: 7 / 26

Cisco 300-415 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
Exam Code: 300-415 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 359 Q&A's Shared By: abdulrahman
Question 28

How is TLOC defined?

Options:

A.

It is represented by a unique identifier to specify a site in as SD-WAN architecture.

B.

It specifies a Cisco SD-WAN overlay in a multitenant vSMART deployment.

C.

It is a unique collection of GRE or iPsec encapsulation, link color, and system IP address.

D.

It is represented by group of QoS policies applied to a WAN Edge router.

Discussion
Question 29

What is the result during a WAN Edge software upgrade process if the version of the WAN Edge software is higher than the one running on a controller device?

Options:

A.

The upgrade button is greyed out

B.

The upgrade proceeds with no warning message.

C.

The upgrade fails with a warning message

D.

The upgrade proceeds with a warning message

Discussion
Question 30

Questions 30

Refer to the exhibit. A user in the branch is connecting to Office 365 for the first time. Over which path does the branch WAN Edge router traffic follow?

Options:

A.

routing table of the branch WAN Edge router

B.

DIA exit of the branch WAN Edge router

C.

forwarded to the gateway site

D.

dropped because the minimum vQoE score has not been met

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 31

What is a requirement for a WAN Edge to reach vManage, vBond, and vSmart controllers in a data center?

Options:

A.

IGP

B.

QoS

C.

TLS

D.

OMP

Discussion
Page: 7 / 26
Title