Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-415 Exam Questions and Answers by owais

Page: 15 / 26

Cisco 300-415 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
Exam Code: 300-415 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 359 Q&A's Shared By: owais
Question 60

Drag and drop the devices from the left into order on the right to upgrade the software from version 19 to version 20.

Questions 60

Options:

Discussion
Question 61

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 61

Questions 61

An engineer is troubleshooting an issue where vManage and vSmart have a problem establishing a connection to vBond. Which action fixes the issue?

Options:

A.

Reconfigure the vBond command on the vBond as vBond 150.5.1.3 local

B.

Configure the tunnel interface on all three controllers with a color of transport

C.

Remove the encapsulation IPsec command under the tunnel interface of vBond.

D.

Configure encapsulation as IPsec under the tunnel interface of vManage and vSmart

Discussion
Question 62

Which two algorithms authenticate a user when configuring SNMPv3 monitoring on a WAN Edge router? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

AES-256

B.

SHA-1

C.

AES-128

D.

MD5

E.

SHA-2

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 63

Which protocol is used between redundant vSmart controllers to establish a permanent communication channel?

Options:

A.

IPsec

B.

HTTPs

C.

DTLS

D.

SSL

Discussion
Page: 15 / 26
Title