Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-415 Exam Questions and Answers by giovanni

Page: 9 / 26

Cisco 300-415 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
Exam Code: 300-415 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 359 Q&A's Shared By: giovanni
Question 36

Which two criteria ate supported to filter traffic on a Cisco Umbrella Cloud-delivered firewall? (Choose two )

Options:

A.

tunnels

B.

site ID

C.

URL

D.

geolocation

E.

protocol

Discussion
Question 37

Questions 37

Refer to the exhibit vManage and vBond have an issue establishing a connection to vSmart Which two actions does the administrator take to fix the issue? (Choose two)

Install the certificate received from the certificate server.

Options:

A.

Manually resync vManage and vBond

B.

Reconfigure the vSmart from CLI with the proper Hostname & System IP

C.

Delete and re-add vSmart Click Generate and validate CSR

D.

Request a certificate from the certificate server based on the CSR for the vSmart

Discussion
Question 38

What is the default value (in milliseconds) set tor the poll interval in the BFD basic configuration?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 39

A company deploys a Cisco SD-WAN solution but has an unstable Internet connection. When the link to vSmart comes back up, the WAN Edge router routing table is not refreshed, and some traffic to the destination network is dropped. The headquarters is the hub site, and it continuously adds new sites to the SD-WAN network. An engineer must configure route refresh between WAN Edge and vSmart within 2 minutes. Which configuration meets this requirement?

Questions 39

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

B

C.

Option B

D.

E.

Option C

F.

Option D

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Page: 9 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

300-415
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-415 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-415 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99