Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-415 Exam Questions and Answers by marley

Page: 8 / 26

Cisco 300-415 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
Exam Code: 300-415 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 359 Q&A's Shared By: marley
Question 32

Questions 32

Refer to the exhibit The network team must configure El GRP peering at HQ with devices in the service VPN connected to WAN Edge CSRv. CSRv is currently configured with

Questions 32

A)

Questions 32

B)

Questions 32

C)

Questions 32

D)

Questions 32

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 33

Which Cisco SD-WAN component the initial communication between WAN Edge devices to join the fabric?

Options:

A.

WAN Edge Router

B.

vSmart Controller

C.

vManage

D.

vBond Orchestrator

Discussion
Question 34

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 34

Which configuration change is needed to configure the tloc-extention on Branch1-Edge1?

Questions 34

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 35

Questions 35

Refer to the exhibit, Which configuration routes Site 2 through the firewall in Site 1?

Questions 35

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Page: 8 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

300-415
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-415 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-415 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99