Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-415 Exam Questions and Answers by ela

Page: 20 / 26

Cisco 300-415 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
Exam Code: 300-415 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 359 Q&A's Shared By: ela
Question 80

Questions 80

Refer to the exhibit The engineering must assign tags to 3 Of its 74 server networks as soon as they are advertised to peers These server network must not be advertised AS which configuration fulfil the requirement?

A)

Questions 80

B)

Questions 80

C)

Questions 80

D)

Questions 80

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 81

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 81

The network team must configure branch B WAN Edge device 103 to establish dynamic full-mesh IPsec tunnels between all colors with branches over MPLS and Internet circuits. The branch ts configured with:

Questions 81

Questions 81

Which configuration meets the requirement?

A)

Questions 81

B)

Questions 81

C)

Questions 81

D)

Questions 81

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 82

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 82

An organization is testing a Cisco SD-WAN solution and decided to have the control plane established first and not the data plane at the time of migration. Which configuration achieves this goal?

Questions 82

Questions 82

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 83

Which multicast component is irrelevant when defining a multicast replicator outside the local network without any multicast sources or receivers?

Options:

A.

PIM interfaces

B.

TLOC

C.

overlay BFD

D.

OMP

Discussion
Page: 20 / 26
Title