Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-415 Exam Questions and Answers by callan

Page: 25 / 26

Cisco 300-415 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
Exam Code: 300-415 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 359 Q&A's Shared By: callan
Question 100

A policy is created to influence routing path in the network using a group of prefixes. What policy application will achieve this goal when applied to a site List?

Options:

A.

vpn-membership policy

B.

cflowd-template

C.

app-route policy

D.

control-policy

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 101

Which issue triggers the Cisco Umbrella resolver to toward DNS requests to the intelligent proxy?

Which issue triggers the Cisco Umbrella resolver to toward DNS requests to the intelligent proxy?

Options:

A.

A domain is nonexistent.

B.

A domain is block-listed.

C.

A domain is locally reachable.

D.

A domain is grey-listed.

Discussion
Question 102

Which TCP Optimization feature is used by WAN Edge to prevent unnecessary retransmissions and large initial TCP window sizes to maximize throughput and achieve a better quality?

Options:

A.

SEQ

B.

SYN

C.

RTT

D.

SACK

Discussion
Question 103

In an AWS cloud, which feature provision WAN Edge routers automatically in Cisco SD-WAN?

Options:

A.

Cloud app

B.

Cloud OnRamp

C.

vAnalytics

D.

Network Designer

Discussion
Page: 25 / 26
Title