Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-415 Exam Questions and Answers by arran

Page: 5 / 26

Cisco 300-415 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
Exam Code: 300-415 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 359 Q&A's Shared By: arran
Question 20

Which port is used for vBond under controller certificates if no alternate port is configured?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 21

Which set of platforms must he in separate VMS as of release 16.1?

Options:

A.

vSmart and WAN Edge

B.

WAN Edge and vBond

C.

vManagc and vSmart

D.

vBond and vSmart

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 22

Which plane builds and maintains the network topology and makes decisions on traffic flows?

Options:

A.

orchestration

B.

management

C.

control

D.

data

Discussion
Question 23

Which component of the Cisco SD-WAN control plane architecture should be located in a public Internet address space and facilitates NAT-traversal?

Options:

A.

vBond

B.

WAN Edge

C.

vSmart

D.

vManage

Discussion
Page: 5 / 26
Title