Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-415 Exam Questions and Answers by katherine

Page: 22 / 26

Cisco 300-415 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
Exam Code: 300-415 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 359 Q&A's Shared By: katherine
Question 88

What are the default username and password for vSmart Controller when it is installed on a VMware ESXi hypervisor'?

Options:

A.

username Cisco password admin

B.

username admin password Cisco

C.

username Cisco password Cisco

D.

username admin password admin

Discussion
Question 89

Drag and drop the actions from the left into the correct sequence on the right to create a data policy to direct traffic to the Internet exit.

Questions 89

Options:

Discussion
Question 90

Which Cisco SD-WAN component facilitates the initial communication between WAN Edge devices to join the fabric?

Options:

A.

vSmart Controller

B.

WAN Edge Router

C.

vManage

D.

vBond Orchestrator

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 91

What is the OMP graceful restart default value on vSmart controllers and WAN Edge routers?

Options:

A.

21,600 seconds

B.

43,200 seconds

C.

86,400 seconds

D.

604,800 seconds

Discussion
Page: 22 / 26
Title