Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-415 Exam Questions and Answers by aafiyah

Page: 13 / 26

Cisco 300-415 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
Exam Code: 300-415 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 359 Q&A's Shared By: aafiyah
Question 52

Which website allows access to visualize the geography screen from vManager using the internet?

Options:

A.

*.opcnstreetmaps.org

B.

*.fullstreetmaps.org

C.

*.callstreelmaps.org

D.

*.globaistreetmaps.org

Discussion
Question 53

Which policy configuration must be used to classify traffic as it enters the branch WAN Edge router to be put into the desired output queue?

A)

Questions 53

B)

Questions 53

C)

Questions 53

D)

Questions 53

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 54

Which type of route advertisement of OMP can be verified?

Options:

A.

OMP, VPN. and origin

B.

Origin, TLOC, and VPN

C.

Origin, TLOC, and service

D.

OMP, TLOC and service

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 55

Questions 55

Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is setting the queueing value for voice traffic for one of the WAN Edge routers using vManager GUI. Which queue value must be set to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

300-415
PDF