Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-415 Exam Questions and Answers by rares

Page: 14 / 26

Cisco 300-415 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
Exam Code: 300-415 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 359 Q&A's Shared By: rares
Question 56

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 56

An engineer is troubleshooting a control connection Issue. What does "connect" mean in this how control connections output?

Options:

A.

Control connection is down

B.

Control connection is connected

C.

Control connection attempt is in progress

D.

Control connection is up

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 57

Which routing protocol is used to exchange control plane information between vSmart controllers and WAN Edge routers in the Cisco SD-WAN secure extensible network?

Options:

A.

BGP

B.

OSPF

C.

BFD

D.

OMP

Discussion
Question 58

Which two criteria ate supported to filter traffic on a Cisco Umbrella Cloud-delivered firewall? (Choose two )

Options:

A.

tunnels

B.

site ID

C.

URL

D.

geolocation

E.

protocol

Discussion
Question 59

A network administrator is creating an OMP feature template from the vManage GUI to be applied to WAN edge routers. Which configuration attribute will avoid the redistribution of the routes back into the OMP from the LAN side?

Options:

A.

configure "Number of Paths Advertised per Prefix"

B.

configure "Overlay AS Number"

C.

configure "Send Backup Paths"

D.

configure "ECMP limit"

Discussion
Page: 14 / 26
Title