Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-415 Exam Questions and Answers by ariel

Page: 6 / 26

Cisco 300-415 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
Exam Code: 300-415 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 359 Q&A's Shared By: ariel
Question 24

An engineer must configure local redundancy on a site. Which configuration accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

vpn 0

interface interface-name

B.

tloc extension interlace name

tloc extension interface interface name

C.

vpn 0

tloc extension interface

D.

interface-flame

interface interface-name tloc-extension

Discussion
Question 25

An engineer must create a QoS policy by creating a class map and assigning it to the LLQ queue on a WAN Edge router Which configuration accomplishes the task?

A)

Questions 25

B)

Questions 25

C)

Questions 25

D)

Questions 25

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 26

Which command on a WAN Edge device displays the information about the colors present in the fabric that are learned from vSmart via OMP?

Options:

A.

show omp tlocs

B.

show omp sessions

C.

show omp peers

D.

show omp route

Discussion
Question 27

Which protocol is used for the vManage to connect to the vSmart Controller hosted in Cloud?

Options:

A.

PnP Server

B.

ZTP

C.

NETCONF

D.

HTTP

Discussion
Page: 6 / 26
Title