Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-415 Exam Questions and Answers by remy

Page: 4 / 26

Cisco 300-415 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
Exam Code: 300-415 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 359 Q&A's Shared By: remy
Question 16

An enterprise needs DIA on some of its branches with a common location ID: A041:B70C: D78E::18 Which WAN Edge configuration meets the requirement?

A)

Questions 16

B)

Questions 16

C)

Questions 16

D)

Questions 16

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 17

An engineer is configuring a shaping rate of 1 Mbps on the WAN link of a WAN Edge router Which configuration accomplishes this task’?

Questions 17

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 18

Which type of lists are used to group related items via an application-aware routing policy under the policy lists command hierarchy on vSmart controllers?

Options:

A.

data prefix, she. and VPN

B.

OSCP value, application, and VPN

C.

data prefix, application, and SLA class

D.

DSCP value, site, and VPN

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 19

What is the threshold to generate a warning alert about CPU or memory usage on a WAN Edge router?

Options:

A.

70 to 85 percent

B.

70 to 90 percent

C.

75 to 85 percent

D.

75 to 90 percent

Discussion
Page: 4 / 26
Title