Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated CA0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by jameson

Page: 7 / 19

PMI CA0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Exam Code: CA0-001 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: CAPM
Questions: 525 Q&A's Shared By: jameson
Question 28

Which statement is true about Bottom-up estimating?

Options:

A.

Estimating the cost of individual work items and then rolling up the costs to arrive at a project total.

B.

Uses the actual cost of a previous similar project as the basis for estimating the cost of the current project.

C.

Using project characteristics (or parameters) in a mathematical model to predict costs.

D.

Cost of quality can also be used to prepare the schedule activity cost estimate.

Discussion
Question 29

Who is responsible for the creation of the final project plan?

Options:

A.

Project Manager

B.

Team Leader

C.

Sponsor

D.

Project Team

Discussion
Question 30

Which time estimating tools estimate the basis for activity durations can be quantitatively determined by multiplying the quantity of work to be performed by the productivity rate?

Options:

A.

Parametric estimating

B.

Funding limit reconciliation

C.

Reserves analysis

D.

None of the above

Discussion
Question 31

Create Procurement document is done in _______.

Options:

A.

Plan Procurements

B.

Conduct Procurements

C.

Administer Procurements

D.

Close Procurements

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Page: 7 / 19

CA0-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CA0-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CA0-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99