Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated CA0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by oakley

Page: 2 / 19

PMI CA0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Exam Code: CA0-001 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: CAPM
Questions: 525 Q&A's Shared By: oakley
Question 8

You are project manager of a project and you are offering an estimate that you know will be changed after the contract is signed is ___________.

Options:

A.

Bad practice

B.

Unprofessional practice

C.

Bacl f°r both tne buyer and seller

D.

Al1 of the above

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 9

You are the project manager for the software Project. This project must be completed within one year. This is an example of which of the following?

Options:

A.

Schedule

B.

Assumption

C.

Constraint

D.

Planning process

Discussion
Question 10

The activity that is most concerned with the current status of the project schedule is called ___________.

Options:

A.

Project time management

B.

Control Schedule

C.

Monitoring and controlling

D.

Al1 of the above

Discussion
Question 11

Given the following estimates: Optimistic 3 days, Pessimistic 9 days, and most likely 6 days, what is the PERT weighted average?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 19

CA0-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CA0-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99