Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated CA0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by jaylen

Page: 15 / 19

PMI CA0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Exam Code: CA0-001 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: CAPM
Questions: 525 Q&A's Shared By: jaylen
Question 60

Which of the following is a tool and technique to the Manage Stakeholder Expectations process?

Options:

A.

Issue log

B.

Change register

C.

Stakeholder register

D.

Interpersonal skills

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 61

Which of the following lists contain processes that are included within Project Procurement Management?

Options:

A.

Plan purchases and acquisitions, plan contracting, request seller responses, select sellers

B.

Plan purchases and acquisitions, request seller responses, select sellers, schedule control

C.

Plan purchases and acquisitions, acquire project team, request seller responses, select sellers

D.

Plan purchases and acquisitions, acquire project team, contract approval, select sellers

Discussion
Question 62

What are the identified risks for doing excessive decomposition in a WBS?

Options:

A.

Insufficient project funding and disqualification of sellers

B.

Insufficient project funding and ineffective use of resources

C.

Disqualification of sellers and non-productive management efforts

D.

Non-productive management effort and inefficient use of resources

Discussion
Question 63

Which of the following outputs from the Schedule Control process aids in the communication of SV, SPI or any performance status to stakeholders?

Options:

A.

Performance organizations

B.

Schedule baselines

C.

Performance measurements

D.

Change requests

Discussion
Page: 15 / 19

CA0-001