Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated CA0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by dean

Page: 4 / 19

PMI CA0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Exam Code: CA0-001 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: CAPM
Questions: 525 Q&A's Shared By: dean
Question 16

Your project has a budget of $240,000 and is expect to last for 1 year, with the work and budget spread evenly across all months. The project is now in the fourth month, the work is on schedule, but you have spent $120,000 of the project budget. What is your COST Variance percentage in this case?

Options:

A.

-50%

B.

50%

C.

40%

D.

20%

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 17

Which is not included in Performance improvements :

Options:

A.

Improvements in amount of overtime worked

B.

Improvements in individual skills

C.

Improvements in team behaviours

D.

Improvements in team capabilities

Discussion
Question 18

Which of the following is an output of Define Scope?

Options:

A.

PBS

B.

Project Scope statement

C.

WBS Template

D.

Constraints

Discussion
Question 19

A change requests can occur due to:

Options:

A.

An external event such as a change in government regulation.

B.

An error or omission in defining the scope of the product.

C.

An error or omission in defining the scope of the project.

D.

all of the above

Discussion
Page: 4 / 19

CA0-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CA0-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CA0-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99