Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated CA0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by adnan

Page: 10 / 19

PMI CA0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Exam Code: CA0-001 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: CAPM
Questions: 525 Q&A's Shared By: adnan
Question 40

A Risk Register is a part of the ________.

Options:

A.

Project Scope Statement

B.

Project Management plan

C.

Project Scheduling plan

D.

Project Charter

Discussion
Question 41

__________ is providing detailed plans for tasks that are about to start in the near future using the most current information and revisiting future activities when they near their starting dates.

Options:

A.

Rolling wave planning

B.

Progressive elaboration

C.

Milestone detail planning

D.

Expert judgment

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 42

How many communication channels will be required in a project in which 5 individual are participating?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 43

You are the project manager of a project. If there are approved changes to the original scope, what you do with the old original scope?

Options:

A.

Save the old versions

B.

No need to save old version

C.

Scrap the old version

D.

Old version is not required

Discussion
Page: 10 / 19

CA0-001