Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated CA0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by iqra

Page: 11 / 19

PMI CA0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Exam Code: CA0-001 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: CAPM
Questions: 525 Q&A's Shared By: iqra
Question 44

Which of the following subsidiary plan contains the quality objectives for the project?

Options:

A.

Quality baseline

B.

Quality management plan

C.

Process improvement plan

D.

QA checklist

Discussion
Question 45

Acceptance of the product should be ________.

Options:

A.

Formal

B.

Consistent

C.

Personal

D.

Verbal

Discussion
Question 46

Which of the following is the most important task of the project manager during the Execution and Control phase?

Options:

A.

Information management

B.

Maintain scope statement

C.

Maintain Charter

D.

Maintain Closing document

Discussion
Question 47

Which of the following statement is true about project charter?

Options:

A.

Provides a high level definition of the effort and its stakeholders

B.

Announces who is the project engineer

C.

Tells the newspapers and media when the project will end

D.

Announces who is the project sponsor

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Page: 11 / 19

CA0-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CA0-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CA0-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99