Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated CA0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by kyrie

Page: 13 / 19

PMI CA0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Exam Code: CA0-001 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: CAPM
Questions: 525 Q&A's Shared By: kyrie
Question 52

Function of the __________ is to make sure that changes to anything in the project are recorded and agreed to by the stakeholders.

Options:

A.

Project Manager

B.

Sponsor

C.

Team Lead

D.

Management

Discussion
Question 53

What is a deliverable-oriented hierarchical decomposition of the work to be executed to accomplish the project objectives and create the required deliverables?

Options:

A.

Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS)

B.

Work Performance Information

C.

Work Package

D.

Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 54

What is included in a control chart?

Options:

A.

Baseline

B.

Planned value

C.

Upper specification limit

D.

Expenditure

Discussion
Question 55

Information collected on the status of project activities being performed to accomplish the project work is known as what?

Options:

A.

Project management information system

B.

Work performance information

C.

Work breakdown structure

D.

Variance analysis

Discussion
Page: 13 / 19

CA0-001