Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated CA0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by romi

Page: 14 / 19

PMI CA0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Exam Code: CA0-001 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: CAPM
Questions: 525 Q&A's Shared By: romi
Question 56

Which is a tool used in monitoring and controlling project work?

Options:

A.

Work performance information

B.

Project management information system (PMIS)

C.

Activity duration estimates

D.

Scheduled network analysis

Discussion
Question 57

Reviewing, tracking, and regulating the process to meet performance objectives defined in the project management plan are part of which process?

Options:

A.

Monitor and Control Project Work

B.

Direct and Manage Project Execution

C.

Monitor and Control Risk

D.

Perform Integrated Change Control

Discussion
Question 58

In which of the following team development stages does the team meet and learn about the project and their formal roles and responsibilities?

Options:

A.

Forming

B.

Storming

C.

Norming

D.

Performing

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 59

Who selects the appropriate processes for a project?

Options:

A.

Project stakeholders

B.

Project sponsor and project stakeholder

C.

Project manager and project team

D.

Project manager and project sponsor

Discussion
Page: 14 / 19

CA0-001