Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCNSE Exam Questions and Answers by melisa

Page: 9 / 13

Paloalto Networks PCNSE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Engineer (PCNSE) PAN-OS 10.2
Exam Code: PCNSE Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Palo Alto Certifications and Accreditations
Questions: 177 Q&A's Shared By: melisa
Question 36

An engineer troubleshoots a Panorama-managed firewall that is unable to reach the DNS servers configured via a global template. As a troubleshooting step, the engineer needs to configure a local DNS server in place of the template value.

Which two actions can be taken to ensure that only the specific firewall is affected during this process? (Choose two )

Options:

A.

Configure the DNS server locally on the firewall.

B.

Change the DNS server on the global template.

C.

Override the DNS server on the template stack.

D.

Configure a service route for DNS on a different interface.

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 37

During the process of developing a decryption strategy and evaluating which websites are required for corporate users to access, several sites have been identified that cannot be decrypted due to technical reasons. In this case, the technical reason is unsupported ciphers Traffic to these sites will therefore be blocked if decrypted.

How should the engineer proceed?

Options:

A.

Install the unsupported cipher into the firewall to allow the sites to be decrypted

B.

Allow the firewall to block the sites to improve the security posture.

C.

Add the sites to the SSL Decryption Exclusion list to exempt them from decryption.

D.

Create a Security policy to allow access to those sites.

Discussion
Question 38

An engineer is configuring a template in Panorama which will contain settings that need to be applied to all firewalls in production.

Which three parts of a template an engineer can configure? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

NTP Server Address

B.

Antivirus Profile

C.

Authentication Profile

D.

Service Route Configuration

E.

Dynamic Address Groups

Discussion
Question 39

To ensure that a Security policy has the highest priority, how should an administrator configure a Security policy in the device group hierarchy?

Options:

A.

Add the policy to the target device group and apply a master device to the device group.

B.

Reference the targeted device's templates in the target device group.

C.

Clone the security policy and add it to the other device groups.

D.

Add the policy in the shared device group as a pre-rule

Discussion
Page: 9 / 13

PCNSE
PDF

$35  $99.99

PCNSE Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PCNSE PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99