Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCNSE Exam Questions and Answers by norah

Page: 5 / 13

Paloalto Networks PCNSE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Engineer (PCNSE) PAN-OS 10.2
Exam Code: PCNSE Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Palo Alto Certifications and Accreditations
Questions: 177 Q&A's Shared By: norah
Question 20

Which type of zone will allow different virtual systems to communicate with each other?

Options:

A.

Tap

B.

External

C.

Virtual Wire

D.

Tunnel

Discussion
Question 21

Which two profiles should be configured when sharing tags from threat logs with a remote User-ID agent? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

B.

HTTP

C.

Log Forwarding

D.

LDAP

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 22

Which operation will impact the performance of the management plane?

Options:

A.

Decrypting SSL sessions

B.

Generating a SaaS Application report

C.

Enabling DoS protection

D.

Enabling packet buffer protection

Discussion
Question 23

Information Security is enforcing group-based policies by using security-event monitoring on Windows User-ID agents for IP-to-User mapping in the network. During the rollout, Information Security identified a gap for users authenticating to their VPN and wireless networks.

Root cause analysis showed that users were authenticating via RADIUS and that authentication events were not captured on the domain controllers that were being monitored Information Security found that authentication events existed on the Identity Management solution (IDM). There did not appear to be direct integration between PAN-OS and the IDM solution

How can Information Security extract and learn iP-to-user mapping information from authentication events for VPN and wireless users?

Options:

A.

Add domain controllers that might be missing to perform security-event monitoring for VPN and wireless users.

B.

Configure the integrated User-ID agent on PAN-OS to accept Syslog messages over TLS.

C.

Configure the User-ID XML API on PAN-OS firewalls to pull the authentication events directly from the IDM solution

D.

Configure the Windows User-ID agents to monitor the VPN concentrators and wireless controllers for IP-to-User mapping.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 13

PCNSE
PDF

$35  $99.99

PCNSE Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PCNSE PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99