Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCNSE Exam Questions and Answers by kobi

Page: 6 / 13

Paloalto Networks PCNSE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Engineer (PCNSE) PAN-OS 10.2
Exam Code: PCNSE Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Palo Alto Certifications and Accreditations
Questions: 177 Q&A's Shared By: kobi
Question 24

An administrator is troubleshooting why video traffic is not being properly classified.

If this traffic does not match any QoS classes, what default class is assigned?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 25

ln a security-first network, what is the recommended threshold value for apps and threats to be dynamically updated?

Options:

A.

1 to 4 hours

B.

6 to 12 hours

C.

24 hours

D.

36 hours

Discussion
Question 26

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 26

Based on the screenshots above what is the correct order in which the various rules are deployed to firewalls inside the DATACENTER_DG device group?

Options:

A.

shared pre-rules

DATACENTER DG pre rules

rules configured locally on the firewall

shared post-rules

DATACENTER_DG post-rules

DATACENTER.DG default rules

B.

shared pre-rules

DATACENTER_DG pre-rules

shared post-rules

DATACENTER.DG post-rules

shared default rules

C.

shared pre-rules

DATACENTER_DG pre-rules

DATACENTER_DG post-rules

shared post-rules

shared default rules

D.

shared pre-rules

DATACENTER_DG pre-rules

DATACENTER_DG post-rules

shared post-rules

DATACENTER_DG default rules

Discussion
Question 27

A company configures its WildFire analysis profile to forward any file type to the WildFire public cloud. A company employee receives an email containing an unknown link that downloads a malicious Portable Executable (PE) file.

What does Advanced WildFire do when the link is clicked?

Options:

A.

Performs malicious content analysis on the linked page, but not the corresponding PE file.

B.

Performs malicious content analysis on the linked page and the corresponding PE file.

C.

Does not perform malicious content analysis on either the linked page or the corresponding PE file.

D.

Does not perform malicious content analysis on the linked page, but performs it on the corresponding PE file.

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Page: 6 / 13

PCNSE
PDF

$35  $99.99

PCNSE Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PCNSE PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99